Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fingers crossed

Hello everyone,
My replacement arrived 2 days ago. Tonight was supposed to be my last shift working, instead I ended up as a patient with the swine flu. I've had a very miserable past 24 hrs, but at least I'm getting it done with now so that I'm not sick on my way home or worse, as soon as I get home. That would have been awful. I'm tentatively scheduled to return to Baltimore on the 25th of November; however, in true military fashion it could be later, and a small chance it could be earlier. We'll see. Hopefully I'll know more in the next few days. Right now I'm focussing on trying to get better, getting my outprocessing stuff done and packing. I'll write more when I have more info.
Keep your fingers crossed that I get out of here easily!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment